Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teacher of the Day

Name: Mohamed Waheed

School: Maamendhoo School

Subject: Dhivehi Bas

Island: L.Maamendhoo

Who or what specifically inspired you to become a teacher?

Ans: Some of my family members and friends were requested.

Mention one thing which radically differs for you now as compared to when you first started teaching.

Ans: Now I can teach using a different techniques and with a new technological materials.

What advice do you give to a new or struggling teacher?

Ans: Keep thorough subject knowledge and treat equally among the students.

My best day in the classroom was when

Ans: First day of my teaching

The best compliment I've ever received as a teacher was...

Ans: Students affection and loving nature

My favorite part of the school year is…

Ans: My co curricular activities in the school

No comments:

Post a Comment