Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Teacher of the Day

Name: Hemant jambhalikar

School: Maamendhoo School

Subject: Principles of accounts

Island: Maamendhoo

Who or what specifically inspired you to become a teacher?

All my seniors in family are teachers.

Mention one thing which radically differs for you now as compared to when you first started teaching.

Now teaching becomes student oriented.

What advice do you give to a new or struggling teacher?

Keep thorough subject knowledge and handle students according to their basic thirst of

Knowledge and ability.

My best day in the classroom was when…

Students without notice gave warm welcome celebrate my achievement as I succeeded in one of my part of professional degree in India.

The best compliment I've ever received as a teacher was...

Students remember me when they struggle and achieve something, the achievement which makes them remember and thoughts coming out of them that teacher must be complimented on achievement this is real benefit and reward of the teacher.

Some of the students are less able and less interested in studies, one of this kind was able to promote his own business and he called me to wish him best very first (year March 2003 India)

My favorite part of the school year is…

In Maldives Jan 2010 to Nov 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment