Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Teacher of the Day

Name: Biju. kokkalil

School: L. Maamendhoo School, Laamu Atoll

Subject: Economics

Island: Laamu Maamendhoo

Who or what specifically inspired you to become a teacher?

Ans: My teacher is a great inspiration for me to become a teacher

Mention one thing which radically differs for you now as compared to when you first started teaching.

Ans: I was totally unaccustomed to the atmosphere now I am accustomed to this situation

What advice do you give to a new or struggling teacher?

Ans: I will advise him to be patient enough to get accustomed to this atmosphere Try to understand the students level of understanding.

My best day in the classroom was when…

Ans: When all students enjoying learning than other things

The best compliment I've ever received as a teacher was...

Ans: When my student used or applied the knowledge that he learned from my class

My favorite part of the school year is…

The beginning of the year because the students are very active and participate in the class work.

No comments:

Post a Comment