Sunday, September 18, 2011

Teacher of the Day

Name: Sharafiyya Hassan

School: Ukulhahu School

Subject: Business Studies

Island: Ukulhahas

Who or what specifically inspired you to become a teacher?

Inspiration from my sister and the recognition and respect from the society.

Mention one thing which radically differs for you now as compared to when you first started teaching.

More confidence and subject knowledge

What advice do you give to a new or struggling teacher?

Well prepared for the lesson, use more teaching aids and apply different teaching methods.

My best day in the classroom was when…. I was able to deliver a very difficult lesson to grade 12 very successfully.

The best complement I have ever received as a teacher was… The very good feedback I have got from the supervision team of the Ministry after class observation.

My favorite part of the school year is … 2008-2009- The first Grade 10 batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment