Sunday, September 4, 2011

Teacher of the Day

Name: Agleema Ibrahim

School: L.Maamendhoo School

Subject: Dhivehi, Qur’an, English

Island: L.Maamendhoo

Who or what specifically inspired you to become a teacher?

Ans: Since from my childhood I want to educate the people.

Mention one thing which radically differs for you now as compared to when you first started teaching.

Ans: patience

What advice do you give to a new or struggling teacher?

Ans: Don’t be strict to the students.

Talk politely to the students.

Be patience.

Be friendly with the students and treat equally.

My best day in the classroom was when…

Ans: The day when Mr.Aleem came to supervise me.

The best compliment I've ever received as a teacher was...

Ans: Students affection and loving nature

My favorite part of the school year is…

Ans: Nil

No comments:

Post a Comment