Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Teacher of the Day

Name: SANTOSH SURVYAVAMSHI

School: SH. MAAUNGOODHOO SCHOOL

Subject: ACCOUNTS

Island: SH.MAAUNGOODHOO

Who or what specifically inspired you to become a teacher?

Ans. To eradicate illiteracy from the society and to be a role model

for the students.

Mention one thing which radically differs for you now as compared to when you first started teaching.

ANS . Ability to understand the different kinds of students.

Their different understanding level and grasping power.

What advice do you give to a new or struggling teacher?

Ans. To become a successful teacher, understand the ability of the student according to which we need to teach.

My best day in the classroom was when…

Ans. Students completed their holiday assignment and group assignment during holidays.

The best compliment I've ever received as a teacher was...

I was treated well by my superiors and principal for my work.

My favorite part of the school year is…taking responsibility of the higher classes which is challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment