Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Teacher of the Day

Name: KISHWER JAMAL

School: Madhurasathul Shaheed Ali Thskurufaan

Subject: Accounts

Island: Ha. Thakandhoo

Who or what specifically inspired you to become a teacher?

My school teachers, the way they use to teach made me to become a teacher, because even I wanted to teach like them and spread knowledge.

Mention one thing which radically differs for you now as compared to when you first started teaching.

First time when I started teaching, I was a bit nervous and tensed. Now Alhamdhulilah with experience I was able to face my question any time.

What advice do you give to a new or struggling teacher?

It is good to be tension free and teach in a good and polite manner.

My best day in the classroom was when…

I got the result of ‘O’ level with 18 pass out of 25 in my first year.

The best compliment I've ever received as a teacher was...

A very sincere and hardworking teacher.

My favorite part of the school year is…

The ending of the year because at that time, every student will be interested to study and come forward to clear their doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment