Thursday, August 18, 2011

Teacher of the Day

Name: R.JAYAKUMAR

School: ATOLL EDUCATION CENTRE,VAVU,FELIDHOO

Subject: SOCIAL STUDIES

Island: FELIDHOO

Who or what specifically inspired you to become a teacher?

The nobility of the profession.

Mention one thing which radically differs for you now as compared to when you first started teaching._

Gained a lot of experience

What advice do you give to a new or struggling teacher?

Teaching is an art, not merely a source of income.

My best day in the classroom was when…

The day I overcame a serious disciplinary problem.

The best compliment I've ever received as a teacher was..

When I managed a troublesome class well where many other teachers failed, the principal appreciated me.

My favorite part of the school year is…

Second term

No comments:

Post a Comment