- Need to revise and develop regulative policies.
- Understood areas that could be addressed to involve everyone in the school community.
- Really got us thinking. Check on us when things get rolling.
- Enabled the mind to be more open to the thoughts that existed. But have barriers to start the routs.
- Opened our eyes- got lot of work to do!! For a better future.
- It was a very informative workshop. Thank you ESQID
- Need to conduct more sessions on this.
- The session is interesting and think it is a good start.
- It's a wonderful process which makes education worthy. Hats off for the ideas. The indicators are simply superb!!!
- Idea is superb but let's find a way to achieve our goal as fast as possible.
- A new dimension can be added for Discipline, Moral Values and Ethics.
- Infrastructure and Physical facilities can be put as a separate dimension.
- Gender need not be put under a separate dimension! Elements of this dimension can be distributed among Inclusive, Health and Safety and Teaching and Learning.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Comments on CFS standards and indicators